Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crepe Paper Flower Girl Ball

One of my favorite friends is getting married this summer, and I'm thrilled to be a part of her big day! 
As soon as I found out about her wedding, I was excited about all the crafty things I could help her out with.

Here's my list of wedding crafts:

Flower Ball for the Flower Girl
Wedding Sign
Bridal Shower Invites (plus a few other fun things)
Button Boutonniere for the Ring Bearer
Name Hangers
Plus a Fun Shoe Project

Here's what I have going so far:
 and of course, I couldn't have done it without a little help!
 I love how it turned out. If you do to, check out this great tutorial on how to make it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ilove this! I am planning my wedding with lots of diys and the kissing balls are so cute! My flower girl is going to have one w/hot pink carnations. Id love to see the rest of your projects! And the shoe project!! I'm in the process of 2 diff shoe projects lol amazing what you can do with mod podge and gorilla glue!

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Love it girl. The colors a beautiful, and my mom, and most of my aunts would love that, purple is their favorite color.

I'd love for you to link this up girl, come on over when you get a chance.
Hugs,
Bella :)Bella Before and After

Rhinestone Beagle said...

OMG Purple was my color for my wedding too! I remember all the wedding crafting I was doing up until the last minute. Your friend is lucky to have someone helping her. Thanks for linking up!

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Hey Olivia, you already know I loved this, especially the beautiful color.

I loved it so much I FEATURED you, I know I'm late letting you know, but I hope it still puts a smile on your face.

Come grab a button girl, and display it proudly!

**Features from week #28** @ Bella Before and After
Also I would LOVE to invite you to check out my new PINTEREST BOARDS let me know what you think!!
Thanks girl :)

Hugs,
Bella

Oh and your new blog design is INCREDIBLE. I would almost dare to say I would love something just like it. It's so pleasing to the eye, and I love the colors, and layout. Lucky girl. I can't believe she isn't designing anymore, whats up with that, :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails