Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Ideas

The wedding I was in, finally came and went. It seemed so far away for so long, then all of a sudden it's only days away. 
The bride did an amazing job, it was such a beautiful wedding with so many unique and special touches. Here's a little of what I did:

This was a fun sign to make- I used old boards from our deck we took down, and a little paint.

How cute are these little guys? I made the banner with a dowel, some canvas type fabric, ribbon and vinyl letters from my Silhouette.

It's hard to see in the photo above, but here are the button boutonnieres the boys are wearing. They were so fun to make!

I also made hangers for all the bridesmaids 
and of course the new Mrs. Yanez!

Congrats to the newlyweds...Love You!
(some photos taken by One Love Photography)

4 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Oh I LOVE that cute banner!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Colleen said...

Hi Macey, I just found your blog and it's so adorable. What a beautiful wedding! Amazing little touches :)

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Macey, it's all beautiful! I bet the wedding was stunning, your additions certainly are :D xx

Erica said...

love those button boutonnieres!
www.poolovesboo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails