Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Award

Thank you so much to:







For this wonderful award:



Here's the instructions:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. 

4. Tell us about your favorite book.
 
My favorite book right now is:

 I love it. It has so many wonderful ideas. I think I'm going to use a couple for Christmas gifts. And best of all, they will be fairly inexpensive since all the projects in the book are with one-yard of fabric or less!

Here are my 5 blogs I'm sharing with:

2 comments:

Andi said...

congrats!! I love that book too!

Jill said...

Oh I've heard so much about this book, I think it's time I found myself a copy!! Thanks for playing along!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails