Friday, November 26, 2010

Guest Post - Sandy's Space

Hi, this is Sandy Ang
from sunny, little Singapore. I’m a crafter who loves card-making, paper construction and creating
altered objects. I enjoy sharing my design idea and tips through projects tutorials. You can find
more of my work and tutorials on my
blog.



19 Butterflies Pop-Up
Card



Today I'm sharing a tutorial for creating a multi-step pop-up card.





Here are the front and back views of my 6"x4" card.

Follow this template to create the interior pop-up.




  1. Copy the template onto 6" x 8" cardstock
  2. Use a penknife to cut along the solid lines
  3. Accordian fold along the dotted lines

  4. Cut out some butterflies as embellishments



  5. Here's the side-view of the decorated diagonal pop-up 'steps'

  6. The front-view after I've added 18 butterflies



  7. And finally
    everything folds flat


  8. Ready to be popped into it's matching envelop.


1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for featuring my card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails