Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

After a long and very needed break, I'm finally back in action. Christmas was great and I'm so thankful we were able to share it with our friends and families.

I was pretty busy before Christmas making gifts for everyone. Of course I couldn't post anything about it on here, in fear that someone I know might actually read my blog and spoil their Christmas present.

Here's a little of what I've been up to (more to come):

 Key Fob

Another Paint Chip Art 
(with smaller paint chips this time)
Pecan and Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes

Thanks for hanging in there with me, hope you all had wonderful holidays as well!

2 comments:

Andi said...

welcome back and Happy New Year!! Very cute projects. The flower on the key fob is really cute.

Lindsay said...

AHH I need that sweet potato recipe! It looks delicious :) Welcome back!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails