Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Funday

I just want to say, sorry for a couple of messed posts. I'm not sure what is going on with blogger (it could have been my old crummy computer, I just upgraded though!)  I made the post, published it, check it and everything was fine. I scrolled through my blog and there was some crazy big pictures and there were multiples of some of the images. Anyway, I'm trying to get it fixed and figure out what's going on.
Thanks!


I want this button headband from Crafted. I might just have to make one!


How cute is this Valentines Day Card? Such a great gift- Earrings! Check it out at 30 Days.


Here's a great earring tutorial for you from A.Dor


These are the cutest Dinosaur hoodies I've seen. They look pretty easy too! Check them out at Just Sew Sassy

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails