Friday, February 4, 2011

It's time to fess up!


I have a little secret I've been keeping from you...

I got a Silhouette Machine for Christmas!

I've been trying to master it, so I can show you all the cool things I made.
Wow, I'm learning a lot, but I still feel like I know so little.  
(please feel free to share if you have any good tips for me!)

I was recently inspired by Sugar Bee- Craft Edition
to spice up my Kitchen Aid Mixer.
 and I LOVE it!

I also made a few things for Nico's First Birthday



My son thinks, I'm pretty cool too:
He is so thrilled every time I make him a new tattoo.

I have a few other little projects that I'm working on at the moment, I'm sure I'll share them with you later!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Im jealous. I want one of these SO bad. Does it go through ink fast?

Unknown said...

Love love love your mixer! Looks fantastic. I'm a new follower :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails