Thursday, June 2, 2011

A friendly reminder for the little man in your life

Everyone that comes to our house gets a little chuckle when they lift up the toilet seat, plus my son always say's "Don't miss" when he uses the potty.

I made this with my silhouette, using black vinyl and one of the fonts that come with the program.


Lesley said...

I am making this today. For sure. said...

too funny. How does it hold up w/ cleaning (b/c my boys miss a lot)?

Jen @ said...

That is too cute!! I wish I had done it when my son was younger. It would have been perfect!!

So funny!


Cammie@Flutterbys and Frogs said...

Love it! :) I have something similar. When anyone lifts the seat in my house they see a friendly reminder that says "Please put me back down".


lisa said...

I have four sons - boy, could I have used this back in the day. They are older now and aim has improved! Stop over to see me if you get a chance.

blesid said...

Ha! Boys big AND little need this reminder! Very smart!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

OMG this post made me laugh! I know a few not so little boys who could still benefit from this. Thanks for sharing (and the laugh of course)

Mindie Hilton said...

With a 2 and 8 year old boy at home I need this.

I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

Come strut your stuff.

Jill said...

Oh that is so funny! No little boys in our house - but we do have visitors! Need one of these for then for sure!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

La-Dee-da crafter said...

This is too funny!!!!
Love it.
followign you now

~The Bargain Babe said...

HA! I so need this on our toilets! My 8 yr old hasn't got the best aim. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails