Wednesday, July 27, 2011

His and Her Mugs

I've seen these cute mustache mugs everywhere in blogland and Pinterest.
Like here, here, and here.
I had a friends birthday coming up, and I knew she would love them!

They were so easy to make!
I bought some plain white mugs from Target, and used my Silhouette (with premium vinyl) to make a mustache and lips. Kinda like a his and hers cups.

 Too bad I didn't buy extra mugs, because I'd love to have a set for us!

 Happy Birthday Meg!


Jamie said...

Cute idea. I would love for you to stop by DIY Home Sweet Home today and link up your mugs and any other projects you would like to share. Happy Monday!!

Megan Blencowe said...

Oh my god! I just checked in with your blog. I'm famous! Love the cups, Mace. Although I don't really want to dirty them, so I only reserve them for special occasions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails